ROBOTS FOR CLEANING ANIMAL SHELTERS
HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT FOR HUMANS AND ANIMALS ∎ HIGHER PRODUCTIVITY ∎ PROGRAMMABLE CLEANING (DAY & NIGHT) ∎ MORE TIME FOR YOUR ANIMALS
EVO Cleaner is the latest generation of robots developed by Envirologic AB.
It represents the equipment with the most advanced control system, design and improved performance, user interface and computer allowing communication including via 4G internet.
The Evo Cleaner robot is fully programmable, allowing up to 500 different programs.
WHY USE EVO Cleaner?
- Quickly recovered investment
- Clean environment
- Possible washing both day and night
- Low water consumption
- Decrease human personnel who must carry out activities in dangerous environment
- Reducing the specific health problems of washing with pressure equipment in hazardous environments (dust, mold spores, microorganisms). The manual use of pressure equipment causes back and neck pain, contributing to decreased blood circulation. Using a robot eliminates the risk of irritated airways, inflamed red eyes, fever or even more serious problems such as asthma, heart problems, rheumatism and so on.
- You have more time to watch the animals
- Increase productivity
- EVO Cleaner runs the scheduled wash program by automatically switching to each speaker, or you can wash until you are satisfied with the result
- Capacity to store over 500 different programs
- It is programmed by means of a joystick, and the program is stored by the robot and applied according to the set ones
- Programming is intuitive, with clear display, suggestive images
- Once the cleaning has been programmed for 1 space, it can be repeated in identical spaces
- The robot knows its position in the room based on the pre-set points
- EVO Cleaner is connected to the Cloud, it automatically informs (through SMS) the operator when the washing program has finished or if something is not working properly.
- Communication is possible through 4G technology, the robot being equipped with a very strong antenna (communication even inside the pig breeding areas)