Between 30.10.2019 - 04.11.2019 we have participated at the INDAGRA fair, organized at Romexpo, Bucharest.
Along with our partners we have presented a sum of news equipment and technologies:
1. The EVO Cleaner cleaning robot (for animal shelters) manufactured by the Swedish company Envirologic AB. This equipment is the most developed one in the market, with unmatched degree of mobility, autonomy and programmability.
2. Nutrition optimization systems for cattle farms, manufactured by Dinamica Generale (Italy), world leader in this field. These systems (eg. DG Feedelio) allow the automatic recalculation of the weight of the ingredients of the feed recipe, based on the quantity of dry matter and quality of the feed. The NIR analyzers produced by Dinamica Generale allows real-time analysis for starch, humidity, ADF, NDF, ash and other parameters. The portable NIR analyzers (AgriNIR and X-NIR) gives information about the quality of the feed, on the field, in just a few minutes, in order to provide the animals the food according to the nutritionist's indications.
3. The latest incinerator models for animal waste (IncinerPro), manufactured by our company, in Timisoara: fixed, mobile and with rotary chamber, but also big incinerators, designated for emergency situations (outbreak).
4. Complete range of solutions for disinfection and waste management:
– disinfection gates for auto vehicles, trucks
– disinfection automatic gates, with turnstile for hand and feet disinfection
– disinfection mobile tanks, for animal shelter cleaning
– carcass bins, refrigerated storage of carcasses, carcass trolleys
At our booth we discussed also about our range of equipment for equipping livestock farms (self-locking yokes, pens, resting mattresses, drinkers, electric fences, solutions for animal identification, electronic scales, cattle crushes, veterinary equipment).